Skip to content

demo 0.001 of the project is done!

I have been working on this for about 3 weeks scattered time with kids and other activities taking up time.

I am really appreciating more and more the XP methodology for building code. On an earlier version, I spent time with data models, hibernate, etc. first not the UI. This go-around I decided to follow the more XP model of doing things and build the demo UI first and then fill in the backend.

One positive thing so far is that it is easier to focus on what is most important — it is simply what is required for the next demo!

Feature complete list so far:

  1. Basic Message display handling and insertion.
  2. Basic MessageHandling code complete but test suite will need to be written next.
  3. Primitive message entry (almost)

Posted in amplafi, non-profits.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.